Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I am back!

I got around to thinking that I once started this thing called a blog, for what purpose I'm not quiet sure. Oh sure I had these ideas and visions and grandeur, that my blog would allow me to work from home full time and we would all live happily ever after. While that did not happen, I am realizing more and more that I need an outlet to my thoughts. Whether it is read or not, the process of putting the words down and letting them flow into the world. 
I'm not going to follow a specific theme or genre, or maybe I will. :) Right now it will just be my everyday life in homeschooling and loving this thing called life. In our schooling we are currently focusing on classical literature. I signed up for a 52 books in 52 weeks challenge, that is crossing over into our school work. I am currently reading "les miserables" by Victor Hugo, Triumph in Humility by David E. Taylor and Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst. Our family read aloud is " The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" by Mark Twain. For now my entries will focus on our reading and reflecting on how they may or may not be beneficial to our life. 
Proverbs 1:5 Let the wise hear and increase in learning, and the one who understands obtain guidance,

No comments:

Post a Comment